Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

A thankyou

I'd like to take the time to publically thank Brian Hubenig, who donated his time to create a new logo for this year's Foodhammer.  Without leaning toward any particular gaming system he's managed to capture the spirit and theme of the project with the image of the arm grasping the turkey leg in anger!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new dice with this image on.  Very exciting.

I would also like to acknowledge and thank Paul Forbes - you may know him as Bard Vanhammer. Paul worked hard to create the Killa Soup Kan which we used for two years on our web pages and our dice, and the objective markers that we tried last year.  I still love that image - I smile each time I roll those dice.  They're really good at sixes too ;)

Thank you both for your hard work, gentlemen.  You're great guys and I am in your debt.

Chris

And is our prototype image for this year's dice.  May they always roll the way you want them to!